Europcar Car Rental Plymouth
Book in advance to save up to 40% on Europcar car rental in Plymouth
Europcar car rental near Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom)
Europcar rental cars in downtown around Plymouth
from $22 per dayView
Hyundai i40 Estate
from $31 per dayView
from $32 per dayView
from $36 per dayView
from $36 per dayView
from $39 per dayView
Citroen C4 Grand Picasso
from $42 per dayView
Skoda Octavia Estate
from $51 per dayView
Mercedes C Class
from $63 per dayView
from $83 per dayView
Avoid overpaying for Europcar car rental Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom) - 8 things you should know before booking
Europcar is among the largest and best-known car hire companies not only in Europe, but in the whole world, too. In the United Kingdom, Europcar has 175 locations including some in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom).
Most Europcar locations in the UK cities are ready to provide you with cheap rental vehicles from 8:00 to 18:00 on weekdays and from 8:00 to 13:00 on Saturday.
You can check the address and the operating hours of each particular pick-up point of Europcar in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom) on our interactive map.
1. Can a person under 21 years old rent a car in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom) at Europcar?
The minimum required age of the driver is 22 years. Besides, all drivers between the age of 22 and 24 years can collect the car only if surcharge of 27.08 GBP/day is paid.
Notice, this surcharge isn’t included in the price on our website and can be paid only when collecting the vehicle.
2. Is International Driver’s License needed?
You will need to represent International Driver’s License only if your domestic license isn’t in English language and Europcar representative won’t be able to read and indentify it. Only International driver’s license without domestic one isn’t acceptable, too. Besides, you must have held your domestic license for at least 3 years.
3. Is it possible to add another drive into rental agreement?
You may add an additional driver right when making a reservation on RentalCars24H. It will cost you extra 23.56 GBP/day per each additional driver.
Pay attention to the fact that all people going to drive rental vehicle must meet all rental requirements and appear at the rental desk when picking up the car.
4. Does Europcar car hire Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom) allow cross border travels?
Europcar does allow taking their cars abroad, but certain restrictions will apply.
Firstly, the list of countries you can drive to is limited (see full rental conditions on RentalCars24H).
Secondly, it’s necessary to purchase a special insurance. Its price depends on the total quantity of days spent abroad and varies from 60 to 220 GBP.
Thirdly, not all vehicle categories can be driven out of the UK limits. For more information, we will contact Europcar office in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom) for you.
5. What fuel policy does Europcar in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom) have?
As most car hire providers in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom), Europcar has ‘pick up and return full’ fuel policy. It means your rental vehicle will be with the full tank. Before you return the vehicle, make sure the car is fully refueled. In this case, no refueling fees will apply.
6. Is insurance included in the price of Europcar deals?Price includes basic insurance coverage meeting legal UK requirements. Basic insurance reduces your liability in case of damage or theft of the amount of excess.
Notice, drivers with the residence of Canada or USA will get a quote without insurance coverage. They will need to purchase it at the rental desk for 12 GBP/day or to prove that insurance is already included in their credit card.
7. Are one-way rentals allowed?
You are able to return your vehicle to any Europcar location throughout the United Kingdom. Moreover, there is no need to pay any fees at the rental desk, since one-way surcharge will be automatically added in the quote during the booking.
8. What additional services are offered by Europcar in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom)?
You can make your holiday even more delightful with low price optional extras by Europcar. Besides standard set of special equipment such as child seats and GPS navigator, you can also order a delivery service. Just contact Europcar office in Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom) in at least three days before pick-up date.
Another service available is long-term rental you can arrange online on RentalCars24H. Our system also allows you to compare prices on optional extras by different companies. So, you’re always sure you’re booking the best possible deal.
Map of Europcar car rental around Plymouth, UK (United Kingdom)
Search nearest car rental locations by address
Made a booking at home. No hassle, no problems.
Excellent service every time!
Valuable service. Made my vacation!
Always the most affordable prices!
Luxurious car. My boss was satisfied
Why use RentalCars24H.com?
- No Hidden Charges
- Lowest price guarantee
- You are guaranteed a car from a leading supplier
- Amend or cancel your booking online quickly and easily
- Break Down Assist
- London - Airport - Heathrow [LHR]
- London - Airport - Gatwick [LGW]
- Manchester - Airport [MAN]
- Edinburgh - Airport [EDI]
- London - Airport - Stansted [STN]
- Glasgow - Airport - International [GLA]
- London - Airport - Luton [LTN]
- Birmingham - Airport [BHX]
- Belfast - Airport - International [BFS]
- Bristol - Airport [BRS]
- La Plata, Maryland (MD)
- La Grange, Georgia (GA)
- Johor Bahru
- Durban - Airport [DUR]
- Johannesburg - Airport - O.r. Tambo [JNB]
- Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi Airport [BKK]
- Cape Town - Airport [CPT]
- Auckland Airport - International Terminal [AKL]
- Hamilton - Airport [HLZ]
- Alamo Car Hire London - Airport - Luton [LTN], London – Rentalcars24h UK
- Enterprise Car Hire London - Airport - Luton [LTN], London – Rentalcars24h UK
- Budget Car Hire London - Airport - Luton [LTN], London – Rentalcars24h UK
- AVIS Car Hire London - Airport - Luton [LTN], London – Rentalcars24h UK
- Enterprise Car Hire Manchester - Airport [MAN], Liverpool – Rentalcars24h UK
- Budget Car Hire Manchester - Airport [MAN], Liverpool – Rentalcars24h UK